pkg-scicomp added to alioth

All,

FYI I have created the pkg-scicomp project on Alioth
where I maintain now my packages namely:

% svn ls svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-scicomp/
arpack/
arpack++/
arprec/
freefem/
freefem3d/
gmsh/
netgen/
pkg-scicomp-common/
qd/
superlu/
trilinos/
trunk/
ufsparse/
umfpack/

some packages are not yet in Debian such as arprec, trilinos and ufsparse.
They should be soon.

If you are interested in maintaining, adding, proposing new scientific
computing related packages, you are most welcome.

Best regards
C.
--
Debian Developer - http://people.debian.org/~prudhomm/
Scienfific computing packages maintainer