[RFS] Looking for sponsors for multiple alignment and phylogeny programs.

Dear all,

I prepared debian packages for two programns and I am looking for
sponsors to review them. They are available on mentors.debian.net, on
svn.alioth.org/wsvn/debian-med, and on charles.plessy.org/debian.

* treeviewx: a graphical user interface for displaying and prining
              phylogenetic trees.

* dialign: a multiple alignment program for biological sequences.

I wrote manpages for both of them, and used dpatch whenever I was
modifying the sources. I hope it will make the review easier.

I am already in contact with the upstream author of TreeView X, and will
contact the authors of dialign shortly to submit them the manpage I
wrote ask what they meant in their licence statement (where the contact
author disclaims his copyright after stating that it is LGPL).

Thanks again to all the persons who helped me in the packaging of those
two programs.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy