PIV software

Hi, I would like to attend you that I am looking for a 'sponsor' for the
packages for Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV). I already wrote a message
to the debian-mentors list, so won't repeate all the details here.

PIV is a technology mainly used for measuring (2 or 3-D) velocity fields
in fluid flows by image analysing techniques of a fluid, seeded with
tracer particles. Applications are often used for validation of CFD
models or for measuring flows for which Computer models are not
reliable. Also, analyses of deformation/vibration on solid surfaces have
been reported by this technique.

About two years ago I wrote an RFS as well, but without any reaction. So
I think its a good idea to write some lines to this list as well.

Gerber

URL http://gpiv.sourceforge.net
Main Gpiv developer: software for Particle Image Velocimetry
pnupg key id: ID D39A2B64