Re: Staden Package and trev, its sequence viewer.

if you're working with ABI traces, see
https://products.appliedbiosystems.com/ab/en/US/adirect/ab?cmd=catNavigate2&catID=600583&tab=Overview for

    The free Sequence Scanner Software enables you to view, edit, print and export sequence data generated using the Applied
Biosystems Genetic Analyzers. The software generates graphically expressive reports on results.