Re: Ubuntu patches for DDs

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Jordan Mantha wrote:

From these lists one can easily see what packages have been changed by
Ubuntu (22 in math, 26 in science, and 5 in tex) and what packages have
been packaged for Ubuntu but not Debian (5 in math, 0 in science, and 4
in tex). If there is something that you would like add to these lists
let me know and I will see what I can do.

I think the most interesting thing would be ITP bugs (or at least RFP
bugs) for the 5 math and 4 tex packages that are missing in Debian.

Kind regardsa and thanks for your effort to make these lists