Re: ITK Debian packaging

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005, Gavin Baker wrote:

Right - I have downloaded the source to Guanglei's packages.  I will merge
in any changes he has made that I didn't have, then put the sources up on
mentors.debian.net again.  Then others can at least get the source packages
and build it themselves, and from there you can sponsor it into main once it
is ready.

That's fine.  So I'm sitting down now and wait for your: It's ready for
sponsoring message. ;-)

Sure - I'm happy to work together.  There's a number of related packages, so
there's enough work to split up.

Alioth sounds like it could be useful, especially with group maintenance.

It's definitely the first choice for collective work.