Re: Any latex gui with vim key bindings?

If what you are looking for is just a vim gui, there are several...
vim-gnome, vim-gtk, and others (kvim looks like it was removed from
unstable). For the latex part, you may want to look at the package
vim-latexsuite which I haven't tried but looks interesting.

If by GUI, you meant WYSIWYG, then lyx is probably your best bet, but
I strongly urge you to try to learn latex directly. I puttered with
lyx for a while, but even though latex comes with a little learning
curve, its well worth learning. Its much like HTML in many ways..
especially in that using a composer to generate the code instead of
directly editing the code usually results in a mess. But its not that
hard to learn, and there are almost always templates around that get
you close.

In the end, I still recommend kile which is not vim-keybindings, but
very nice for latex editing.

Good luck,
JDR