Re: slib and Schemes

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020, Nick Gasson wrote:

As I mentioned before I think the solution is to generate the catalogue for each Scheme implementation using a trigger in the slib package, but I haven't started working on this yet. Do you think that's a good idea?

This concern may have been raised earlier, but what happens if an additional Scheme implementation is installed after slib (and the trigger) have already run? This seems like a common-enough pattern in Debian that there is probably a known solution.

--bryan