Fwd: where to search for s390x workers for ci.debian.net?

Oops, forgot to reply to list

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jack W. <softwoehr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: where to search for s390x workers for ci.debian.net?
To: Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org>

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 12:55 AM Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> wrote:
If there's a way to get normal z/VM access to a
LinuxONE VM to reinstall the OS and a way to make them permanent, that'd
likely be fine, too.

I would not expect they would go with that. LinuxOne is a very "programmed" program of IBM, no flexibility.

I tried to get them to give me even a little leeway on expiration of my VM leases and they have said no, I just have to back up my data and restore on a new lease.

--
---
Jack Woehr               # Woehr's Asymptote: The ratio of the time spent

--
---