Re: where to search for s390x workers for ci.debian.net?

On 05.10.20 23:29, Jack W. wrote:
> Paul, in case Mark Post didn't CC you on his reply to LINUX-390 he
> suggested:
>
> Sure, the IBM LinuxONE Community Cloud. See
> https://developer.ibm.com/components/ibm-linuxone/gettingstarted/ for
> more information.
>
> They do give 90-day Linux on VM accounts but you can't install an OS,
> you take what they give you (RedHat).

Yeah, I don't think that's very useful. The Open Mainframe Project is
actually what the VMs are on that we have already. (And that Martha is
the contact for.) If there's a way to get normal z/VM access to a
LinuxONE VM to reinstall the OS and a way to make them permanent, that'd
likely be fine, too.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern