Re: DebConf16 Call for Proposals deadline extended to 15 May 2016

Hello,

Would there be enough interest for s390x BoF session and/or mini-track
with talks at Debconf 2016?

I would like to present some of the work that was done on Ubuntu s390x
port and discuss things we could improve in the Debian s390x port.

Regards,

Dimitri.

--
Regards,