Re: How to get a new palo source package into unstable?

Hi Helge!

On 01/11/2014 10:37 PM, Helge Deller wrote:
> Since I'm not a debian-developer, I don't know how to get this package into debian unstable again.
> What is the usual process to get a new/old package back into debian unstable?
> Maybe someone of you who has a debian developer rights is willing to upload the
> source package?

I'm mostly finished with palo now. I converted the package to the
latest debhelper format, reformatted the copyright file to the new
1.0 format (still need to some missing copyright holders and
verify the license is correct for all source files). I also
added a README.source to explain what happened with palo after
version 1.16.

The remaining things are cleaning up the changelog, removing
other cruft and updating files like README.Debian.

Hope to get it finished by the weekend. I will send you the
patches, have you ACK them and upload on Saturday or Sunday.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz