Re: No security updates available for s390x

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:23:02 -0400 (EDT), Philipp Kern wrote:

> wheezy is not released yet.  A bug is filed against the infrastructure
> to enable armhf/s390x on security.d.o. If you check the other
> architectures you won't find any package in there for wheezy.  (Except
> that there actually is exactly one, I wonder why that is because we
> still update wheezy proper directly.  I'll followup on that.)

Hello, Philipp.  Thank you for the reply.  Yes, I realize that Wheezy
has not yet been made the stable release, but the Debian installer
states that security support is available for the testing release and
enables security support by default when installing the testing release.
I have always enabled it, and it works fine for i386 and s390, but not
for s390x.  Thanks for filing the bug report.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :