RE: Debian 6 - qdio Device

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 04:45:04PM +0100, Riedel, Alexander wrote:
> I have upgraded my Debian 5 to Debian 6 but after that my
> network-devices Are not started automatically. I have to load manually
> the driver qeth_l2 and qeth And also to group the devices and set it online before i can take the interface up.
>
> What do i have to change to get this automatically as before ?

What does `ls -R /etc/sysconfig' show?

The output is listed here:
(The Dev 1000 is my dasd and 2000 is my OSA)

debian:/etc# ls -R /etc/sysconfig
ls -R /etc/sysconfig
/etc/sysconfig:
hardware  scripts

/etc/sysconfig/hardware:
config-ccw-0.0.1000  config-ccw-0.0.2000

/etc/sysconfig/scripts:
common      hardware

/etc/sysconfig/scripts/common:
functions

/etc/sysconfig/scripts/hardware:
functions   hwdown-ccw-dasd   hwup        hwup-ccw-group
hwdown         hwdown-ccw-group  hwup-ccw       hwup-ccw-zfcp
hwdown-ccw  hwdown-ccw-zfcp   hwup-ccw-dasd  udev-net
debian:/etc#