Re: Debian 6 - qdio Device

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:45:04 -0500 (EST), Alexander Riedel wrote:

> I have upgraded my Debian 5 to Debian 6 but after that my network-devices
> Are not started automatically. I have to load manually the driver qeth_l2 and qeth
> And also to group the devices and set it online before i can take the interface up.
>
> What do i have to change to get this automatically as before ?

Hello, Alexander.  I had the same problem.  See

for a description of how I solved it.  Reviewing outstanding bugs against the
"upgrade-reports" pseudo-package is a good idea when you are having upgrade
problems.  Sometimes, someone else has had the same problem already.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :