What package should I file a "wishlist" BR against to include extra kernel modules in D-I?

I recently completed an install of Squeeze in a virtual machine under
z/VM (s390 architecture).  Everything went fine, but in the process
of invoking a shell while the installer was running, I found that
some extra kernel modules that weren't available would have been quite
useful.  What package should I file a wishlist BR against in order
to request that these kernel modules be added?

(I was using the installer not to perform an installation, in this
case, but to migrate data to another dasd type not directly supported
by the installer.)