Re: Minidisk support (was: Installation Question)

On Dec 14, 2009, at 3:44 PM, Stephen Powell wrote:

Well, it's definitely a bug.  But whether or not it affects a "significant"
number of users is another story.  This bug has been around since day 1 of
the driver.  And I'm apparently the first one to find it.  So claiming that
it affects a significant number of users would be a hard sell.

Well, it bit me too, back when I was doing the diag250 driver for OpenSolaris, but I was too lazy to file a bug report on it, so, yeah, my bad.

But two still isn't a lot, and I've changed jobs and don't work with s390x except for fun on Hercules these days.

Adam