Re: Lenny installer hanging, replace SUSE with Lenny

> booting/IPLing the s390 Lenny debian install from within IBM's z/VM)

Whoops. Got the wrong end of the stick. I was thinking boot problems
with the kernel... since we're using the same (ish) kernel and both
having problems with freezing, I thought it might have some
similarity. Never mind.

Plus. does anyone have a safe way to replace SUSE with Debian while
running SUSE? (This IS on s/390 now, haha)  I have experimented with
debootstrap and have found it to be a great tool. But how would I go
about making it permanent? Do I make sure openssh-server is installed,
install debian from inside a chroot, to outside it, or is there a
better way?

Cheers
Dan