From: knut st. osmundsen <bird@anduin.net>
Date: Jan 7, 2008 4:22 AM
Subject: Re: patch for kbuild
To: mail.twerner@googlemail.com

Torsten Werner wrote:
> Hi Knut,
>
> I am sending you another patch for kbuild.

Thanks. I've applied it with some extras for detecting 64-bit / 32-bit
based on gcc/gcc/config/*/*.h and vendor docs (sun, ibm, hp). From what
I can tell, 's390x' seems to be the id of 64-bit linux for S/390. So,
I've take the liberty to add it as a separate kBuild arch. Let me know
if this is wrong or problematic (I've no clue since it's ~6 years since
last I played with mainframes).

Kind Regards,
  knut

--