Re: InterScan MSS has deleted a message

HOW CAN YOU DELETE A MESSAGE,THAT NEWSMEDIA AND TALIK SHOW HOST ARE SAYING THE
SAME THING! AND THESE NYPD FAMILIES AND COPS ARE PLANNING A TRIP TO HAWAII,WHERE
I LIVE,WE ALL FEAR THESE COPS,AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSURE OUR SAFETY AND MAKE
SURE WE DON'T DIE AT THE HANDS OF SOME TRIGGER HAPPY NYPD COPS IN HAWAII!!
   AND I'M ONLY SORRY FOR SAYING GO TO IRAQ AND STATING MURDERER'S,BUT I DIDN'T LIE,
NYPD KEEPS KILLING INNOCENT BLACKS,AND JUST DID IT AGAIN!
  AND WE HAVE LAWYERS TRYING TO CALL YOUR OFFICE,BUT NO ONE IS ANWSERING THE
PHONES!!
   SO WE DON'T WANT ANY TRIGGER HAPPY NYPD COPS ON HAWAIIAN SOIL,WHO MIGHT SNAP
AND KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE IN HAWAII! AND WE GO TO NEW YORK ON BUSINESS,BOTH MY WIFE
,MYSELF AND MY COUSIN,AND NOW DON'T KNOW WHO CAN WE TRUST,NOT CRIMINALS,TERRORIST,AND NOW NOT NYPD!
    WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO STAY ALIVE AND SAFE,I'M NOT GOING TO SAY,IF I DID SOMETHING-
MY DAUGHTER'S BE ALIVE TODAY!!   OR HAVE MY WIFE KILLED WHILE DOING CHURCH BUSINESS
IN WAIKIKI OR ANYWHERE IN HAWAII,OR MYSELF!          ALOHA,RODNEY SOUZA

PS:AND TALK SHOW HOST SUGGESTED THEY GO
TO IRAQ,IF THEY SAY THAT,I CAN TOO!