Re: powertweak 0.99.5-16 on s390

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 04:42:35PM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 12:33:53PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:

> > According to buildd.debian.org[1] powertweak 0.99.5-16 was built
> > successfully for s390 over a month ago but the packages have still not

> According to the description, it is totally useless on s390 as Steve
> already said.

As I pointed out immediately after he said that the program can do more
than is indicated by the description.  It's not particularly useful on
any platform (there's a reason there's an RFA open for it).

It's also been built on s390 for the past however many years and was
included in the sarge release.