Re: s390 hardware config

On Friday 24 March 2006 15:05, Bastian Blank wrote:
> After loading the ctc module, a hwup ccw 0.0.0a00 works fine.

The ctc module is loaded. I have it in /etc/modules.
A manual 'hwup ccw 0.0.0a00' does indeed do the trick.

The problem seems to be that loading the ctc module does not trigger the
proper events.

> I think I should just add an explicit loading of the module.

I guess you mean that ctc will be loaded as part of the processing of
/sys/bus/ccw/devices/0.0.0a00 so loading it "manually" in /etc/modules is
no longer needed?

Thanks.