Re: IBM Crypto Accelerator

On Jul 27, 2006, at 8:13 AM, Kyle Smith wrote:
The only other starting point I have is that a coworker tells me that SSH on SLES 9 SP3 uses hardware crypto support somehow so you could investigate that and see how it's done (probably via OpenSSL and libica).

That is how it's done. Or at least that's how I did it on SLES 8 a few years back.

If /proc/driver/z90crypt didn't change, I suspect that the load didn't really work, because it really should show up there.

Adam