Re: Request (small) porting help for linuxinfo

Hello Frans,
On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 12:57:50AM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> Sure. I'm fairly busy over the weekend, so a reply to a test request may
> have to wait until after that.

No problem, I don't expect Etch to be ready next week either (and I'll
be offline 'till Tuesday as well) :-))

When you have time, can you do the following:

apt-get source linuxinfo
cd linuxinfo-1.1.8
fakeroot make -f debian/rules patch

Then please replace linuxinfo_common.c with the version I attached and
run
fakeroot make -f debian/rules build
and send me the output of
./linuxinfo

Hopefully I see than where the memory size gets set to 0 ...

Thanks!

       Helge

--
Dr. Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.           Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de