Request (small) porting help for linuxinfo

Hello,
I maintain the small utility linuxinfo which displays a brief summary
of the cpu/system. I am unsure about the s390 port and would like to
improve / update it. (Also if you have other machines and it does
not work there, please let me know as well!) Since I have no access
to such a machine, I would be glad to know of failures (in PM or via
reportbug(1)) of it. The requested test (in unstable or testing, if
possible) is quite simple:

a) apt-get install linuxinfo

b) linuxinfo
If the output is incorrect, I need

c) cat /proc/cpuinfo
   ls -l /proc/kcore
   ls -l /proc/meminfo

(or use reportbug, which includes these infos automatically)

along with the output of linuxinfo (any maybe the number of cpus you
have).

Thanks for all the input!

      Greetings

                 Helge