Re: Avahi build

On Jan 12, 2006, at 12:23 PM, Sjoerd Simons wrote:

Hi,

I've uploaded an avahi-package that only build-depends on mono on archs that
  actually support mono.

  According to buildd.net:
s390 has marked it as not-for-us. I guess that was because of mono, so that
    can be removed now.

Sorta kinda. There's a wrinkle in the s390 mono port: the 32-bit port uses some instructions only present on the z800 and later, which means that it only works on a subset of the machines that the s390 port itself runs on.

Adam