Re: Avahi build

Sjoerd Simons a écrit :
Hi,

Hi!

  I've uploaded an avahi-package that only build-depends on mono on archs that
actually support mono. According to buildd.net: s390 has marked it as not-for-us. I guess that was because of mono, so that
    can be removed now.

    kfreebsd-i386 has placed a Dep-Wait on mono-jit, which isn't necessary
    anymore for that architecture.

I have just removed the Dep-Wait for kfreebsd-i386. However, it fails to build has you can see on :
http://experimental.ftbfs.de/fetch.php?&pkg=avahi&ver=0.6.3-2&arch=kfreebsd-i386&stamp=1137099342&file=log&as=raw

I currently don't have time to investigate why, I'll have a look this week-end.

Anyway thanks for noticing us.

Bye,
Aurelien