Re: Debian/S390 cd-based install image

On Thursday 13 October 2005 04:24, Patrick Finnegan wrote:
> > [1] http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i/debian-testing-s390-netinst.iso
>
> Now that I'm finally getting around to testing this on my real S/390
> G5, the file has disappeared, and I can't find it anywhere. :/

Yes, I deleted it as I dislike keeping my home directory cluttered with
unused things...

As the builds for weekly images for testing has now been resumed, the
option to ipl from CD should now also be available in this image:
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/weekly/s390/debian-testing-s390-binary-1.iso

I'd be very happy if you could test that.

Cheers,
FJP

Note: you may run into a problem during partitioning because current
versions of parted do not support DASD. See also:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerToday