Latest kernel patch that went in?

What was that?

I'm asking, because I'm *hoping* it's the xip2fs patch.

If not, I'd like to request that that be added to the patch pile.

This builds on the recent DCSS work by providing execute-in-place
functionality for DCSS filesystems.  It's only useful for sites running
large numbers of Linux images under VM, but I think it's going to be
*very* useful for those.

The patch is two pieces:
http://linuxvm.org/Patches/S390/xip2fs1.gz
and
http://linuxvm.org/Patches/S390/xip2fs_part2.diff.gz

The first one updates the docs and build process.  The xip2fs
implementation is actually in the second one.

Adam