64bit debian again

Hi again.

Thanks for replys.
As I see now after your comments:
64bit debian (port s390x) was (is?) in plan,
But it is currently suspended, because of
(Lack of demand, lack of Hardware, lack of workforce,
64/32bit compatibility issues).
I can run debian with a 64bit kernel and with 64bit libs
and such, but i will not have 64bit deb packages.
I can recompile anything i want in 64bit, old 31bit
binaries will also work under the 64bit kernel.

After all, this state is not that bad, but I would
like to use a "true" 64bit debian. For this target,
maybe our company can offer debian.org an ifl for
development purposes or for a buildserver or such.
Who should I contact with about this offer?
Do you think is it a good idea?
Thx again.

KK