RE: dasd permission

Actually, I didn't have devfsd installed, but I just installed it. It
changed the dasd to root:disk ownership, so as long as it doesn't break
something else, all should be right with the world. I notice it isn't
installed on my i386 box either, but the perms match. Is there a step
missing in the 390 install process?

Anyhow, I'll just make sure to load it in the future.

Thanks for your help.