dchroot on trex

Hello!

I'd like to build openmotif on s390, because I need it for snd-motif.
I tried to build it in the unstable chroot. Is it normal that I don't
have a username when I'm in it (the bash prompt shows "I have no
name")? Apparently I can't run dpkg-buildpackage for this reason:

: unable to get login information for username "swan" at /usr/lib/dpkg/controllib.pl line 56.
: Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/dpkg-parsechangelog line 15.

, so I tried to build by running debian/rules binary-arch manually.

I noticed that some build-deps, namely libxaw7-dev and byacc, are also
missing.

Maybe someone could a) install libxaw7-dev and byacc in the unstable
chroot, and b) explain to me how I can run dpkg-buildpackage in the
fakeroot (or point me somewhere this is explained)? That would be very
appreciated! :-)

thanks, Stefan

--
Wanna listen to my music? <------