netiucv question

I can't figure out why i can't use more than one iucv interface with the precompiled 2.4.9 debian kernel image (unstable) and also after recompilation of a 2.4.16 kernel

insmod: /lib/modules/2.4.16/kernel/drivers/s390/net/netiucv.o: too many values for iucv (max 1)

Where is this limit fixed ? I have another linux router running on SuSE and a 2.2.x kernel on the same VM who manages 8 connections to different hosts at the moment.