Re: s390 buildd logs?

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 04:53:02PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:53:02 -0400
> From: Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org>
> To: debian-s390@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: s390 buildd logs?
>
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 07:58:10PM +0200, Gerhard Tonn wrote:
>
> > On Thursday 13 September 2001 18:20, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > > Are the logs for the s390 buildd available online anywhere?
> >
> > Yes, at
> > http://opa.gt.owl.de/~buildbot/s390-buildd
> > , but the build daemon is currently not running due to some recent bad fsck.
> > I am currently building on a different machine, but will re-setup the build
> > daemon during the next weekend.
>
> I filed bug #112175 to have the ports web page updated with the URL that I
> was given first:
>
> http://source.rfc822.org/pub/mirror/s390-ibm-linux/buildbot/s390-buildd/
>
> If this should be changed (now or when the server comes back up), either
> send a followup to the BTS or Matt Kraai (who closed the bug), or drop me a
> note and I will take care of it.
no change please, and thanks for pointing to
http://source.rfc822.org/pub/mirror/s390-ibm-linux/buildbot/s390-buildd

opa.gt.owl.de is a 'family & friends' box which costs traffic.
It also hosts a few 'community' kind of sites, but for any kind of serious
web/ftp traffic, I'd rather see people hit our 'sponsored' site.

Richard (aka higson@rfc822.org)
--
Unix:        Your gun, Your bullet, Your foot, Your choice.
M$-CE/ME/NT: Same as Unix, BUT: No choice, and We Aim Higher.