Re: s390 buildd logs?

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 07:58:10PM +0200, Gerhard Tonn wrote:

> On Thursday 13 September 2001 18:20, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > Are the logs for the s390 buildd available online anywhere?
>
> Yes, at
> http://opa.gt.owl.de/~buildbot/s390-buildd
> , but the build daemon is currently not running due to some recent bad fsck.
> I am currently building on a different machine, but will re-setup the build
> daemon during the next weekend.

I filed bug #112175 to have the ports web page updated with the URL that I
was given first:

http://source.rfc822.org/pub/mirror/s390-ibm-linux/buildbot/s390-buildd/

If this should be changed (now or when the server comes back up), either
send a followup to the BTS or Matt Kraai (who closed the bug), or drop me a
note and I will take care of it.

--
 - mdz