s390 status for woody
below is the status of s390 for woody. If you are interested and have some
spare time please help testing. Boot-floppy testing is needed, especially
with an lcs and iucv network interface and package testing is needed.
- boot-floppies porting for s390 is finished. Starting with the next
boot-floppies version I will only fix reported bugs for the boot-floppies.
- documentation for boot-floppies is ongoing
- creation of CD images for s390 is ongoing (does anybody know what
architecture specific stuff has to be done for CD image creation?)
- build of packages for testing/unstable is ongoing but currently in good
- There are 5 release critical bugs open, 2 for config.sub updates and 3 for
mutex support (libdb2, libdb3 and libedb). The config.sub fixes are needed so
that the build server works automatically. The mutex support seems to be
optional (only performance relevant) and I will downgrade the severity, if I
don't get a reply within the next weeks.