Re: Installation under Hercules?

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 02:24:47PM +0200, Stefan Gybas wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 09:32:15PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > illegal operation: 0001
>
> Very strange, but this looks like a bug in Hercules to me.

I agree that the bug is probably in Hercules.  I had hoped that someone else
here might have investigated the problem further.  I can no longer reproduce
the problem reliably; sometimes, the format will complete successfully for a
600-cylinder volume, sometimes not.

I am also continuing to track down the update-alternatives problem that I
and others have experienced under Hercules.

--
 - mdz