Upcoming GTK transistion

Hi all,

upstream released a new gtk-rs this weekend. I will try to update it next weekend: first the code-generator will be uploaded, then glib-sys and so on. I will target experimental as we might need NEW packages (I think a semver for proc-macro-crate is needed). This also enables us to test whether a simple version bump is sufficient until upstreams switch to the newer version. gtk3-rs is not getting any more updates; I hope it still compiles with the newer gtk.

Once I uploaded  everything I'd like to ask that you test if a simple version patch works for compilation and execution of the GTK-rs programs. If all works I'll upload everything to unstable then.

Affected source packages:

gnome-metronome, obfuscate, rust-process-viewer, gnome-tour, gnome-snapshot, amberol, railway-gtk, gnome-video-trimmer, helvum, squeekboard, glycin

What I noticed: quertone can probably removed after checking with andrewsh.

Let me know if you agree with this plan and in case I missed anything.

best,

--
Matthias Geiger <werdahias>
Debian Maintainer