Re: librust-adwaita package?

It's packaged yet not uploaded [1]. When it's uploaded, per team conventions
it'll be named src:librust-libadwaita & librust-libadwaita-dev.

The examples were written by the packager of related packages, Matthias Geiger,
who might've done the packaging locally and used that experience to write them.
They are in the process of DD application so yet to be able to upload on their own.
Thank you for your reply!

So I guess its best for me to just wait until this upload is complete to continue my work on gnome-authenticator.

- Axel