Re: policykit/consolekit/udisk2 - это кошерно?

On 2017-04-29, Igor Savlook wrote:

>> Не так даво они похерили XUL/XPCOM, я как раз хотел плагинчик
>> написать.
>
> Это как похерили, его теперь вообще нету?

Вот такой банер висит на доке по XPCOM / XUL:

WebExtensions are becoming the new standard for creating add-ons. Eventually
support for XPCOM add-ons will be deprecated, so you should begin to
investigate porting your add-ons to use the WebExtensions API, and report any
missing functionality so we can be sure to address your concerns. Work is
ongoing on WebExtension capabilities, so your input will help prioritize and
plan the work. To learn more about the kinds of changes that will be needed,
see Comparison with XUL/XPCOM extensions. In addition, any binaries you use
will then need to be converted for use with the WebExtensions native messaging
API, or compiled using WebAssembly or Emscripten.

--
http://defun.work/