Re: Master-slave репликация для SQLite

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 14:40 +0300, Alexander GQ Gerasiov wrote:
> Hello, Stanislav.
>
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 02:27:13 +0300
> Stanislav Maslovski <stanislav.maslovski@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 09:45:51PM +0300, Alexey Pechnikov wrote:
> > > Идеи, пожелания, отзывы - приветствуются.
> >
> > Небольшое замечание по поводу копирайта.
> > _или_ (c) 2009 Печников, _или_ public domain, но никак не _и_.
> >

> Помимо отчуждаемых прав, которые передаются в паблик домейн, есть еще
> право на авторство, которое не отчуждаемое.
>  Так что (с) и pd друг другу
> не противоречат. Если у него там, конечно, не написано "олл райтс
> резёрзвд".

First of all, IANAL.

If something is under copyright, that means that the copyright laws are
applicable. If something is in public domain that means that the
copyright laws are not applicable to it anymore. Obviously, a
combination of these two possibilities is a nonsense.

You seem to mix the authorship and the copyright which are _not_ the
same. For instance, I publish a paper in IEEE Trans. on Antennas and
Prop. I sign the IEEE copyright agreement after which the copyright to
the content of my paper belongs to IEEE. After this I cannot, for
instance, put this my paper on the web under "Copyright (c) 2009 S.I.
Maslovski" or I cannot submit it to another journal. That will be a
violation of the copyright law. But for sure I remain the author of the
paper and I, but not IEEE, will be credited for its scientific content.

I reply in English so that you could really see the difference between
the authorship and the copyright.

--
Stanislav