YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED

(Ahmed & COUNSELORS AT LAW)
06 BP 1409 AKPAKPA DODOMEY
COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

Dear

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your
 Confirmable   Bank  Draft of $800.000.00 US Dollars  but did not heard
 since
 that time ,then I went and deposited  the Draft with Global Security
 Company in Benin Republic , because I travelled to Iraq to see my boss
 and will not come back till next month end.

You have to contact the Global Trust Company for your tracking to track
 your package to know when they will deliver your package to your
 address.

I paid for the delivering charges and insurance fee, the only money you
 will send to them   is small money for  there security keeping fee
to receive your package.
Don't be deceived by any body

This is there Contact Address
Contact Dr. Mike Ene
Director Global Trust Company
Benin Republic
Email , globalcourierservicelimited@gmail.com
Phone number +229-93801063

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the
 security keeping fee.
I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to
 them again to avoid any mistake in the Delivering.
Let me know as soon as you receive your Draft.

Thanks
Barrister Ahmed