Re: Russian myspell dictionary package (for OpenOffice)

On 2003.11.21 at 13:28:02 +0100, Chris Halls wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 13:14, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:
> > By the way, some time ago I've created myspell-ru package with russian
> > myspell dictionary. For anyone interested, it is available from
> > http://zigzag.lvk.cs.msu.su/debian/sid/myspell-ru_20030821-1_all.deb
> >
> > However, I don't know what to do with it next.
>
> Can you provide a source package?  Is the licensing suitable to upload
> to the Debian archive?  If so, Rene or I can sponsor uploads for you.
> Maybe some of the points I wrote today about the Swedish spellcheck
> package might apply to you, too.

I guess that even if licensing is not suitable, it is better to have
package in non-free, than not to have it at all. It is obvoisly suitable
for non-free, because it upstream source distributed from
www.openoffice.org.

BTW, for a while, until package have entered main (or non-free archive)
I'd gladly host it on ftp.45.free.net. BUT - only if source would be
available.