translating .po templates for installer

I am now working on translating the
xfree86-4.2.1-5_ru.po file for the new Debian
Earlier I wrote to this list asking for help with
coordinating the translation efforts for the Debian
installer, but I did not see any responses from the
coordinators, instead I saw a general advice to take a
.po file which is untranslated and submit its
translation as a bug report. I am letting people know
that I have been working on the  xfree86 file , to
avoid possible duplicate effort.

	Serge Winitzki

Do you Yahoo!?