Re: DigiCam and linux

my Casio QV3500 as good example of such "USB mass storage device".
The only thing that by using USB connection one is draining camera' batteries
:(
So USB card reader/PCMCIA adapter is IMHO a _better_ choice.
Especially for CompactFlash cards with builtin IDE controller.

--- Dmitry Astapov <adept@umc.com.ua> wrote:
>  NAG> ÐÏÄÄÅÒÖÉ×ÁÅÔÓÑ ÔÏ ÐÒÏÂÌÅÍ ÎÅ ÂÕÄÅÔ. åÓÌÉ ËÁÍÅÒÁ ÒÁÂÏÔÁÅÔ ËÁË flash
>  NAG> reader ÔÏ ×ÏÏÂÝÅ ×ÓÅ ÞÕÄÅÓÎÏ, ËÁÍÅÒÕ ÍÏÖÎÏ ÐÒÏÓÔÏ mount'ÉÔØ.
> åÓÌÉ ÒÅÞØ ÉÄÅÔ ÐÒÏ ËÁÍÅÒÕ Ó USB-ÐÏÄËÌÀÞÅÎÉÅÍ, ÔÏ ÂÏÌÅÅ ÐÒÁ×ÉÌØÎÏ ÜÔÏ
> ÎÁÚÙ×ÁÅÔÓÑ ÎÅ "ÒÁÂÏÔÁÅÔ ËÁË flash reader", Á "ÉÚÏÂÒÁÖÁÅÔ ÉÚ ÓÅÂÑ USB mass
> storage device". óÕÔÉ ÄÅÌÁ ÜÔÏ, ÐÒÁ×ÄÁ, ÎÅ ÍÅÎÑÅÔ :)

=====
With best regards,
Pavel.
---