Re: Sendmail

> Как можно реализовать такую фичу - нужно чтобы почта с внешнего домена,
> например subsribe.ru валилась на один локальный почтовый ящик.
> Сейчас конечно стоит REJECT в /etc/mail/access на этот домен, но хочется
> сделать чтобы списки рассылки приходили на дин адресок.

Вот, что говорят доки:

procmail	An interface to procmail (does not come with sendmail).
		This is designed to be used in mailertables.  For example,
		a common question is "how do I forward all mail for a given
		domain to a single person?".  If you have this mailer
		defined, you could set up a mailertable reading:

			host.com	procmail:/etc/procmailrcs/host.com

		with the file /etc/procmailrcs/host.com reading:

			:0	# forward mail for host.com
			! -oi -f $1 person@other.host

		This would arrange for (anything)@host.com to be sent
		to person@other.host.  Within the procmail script, $1 is
		the name of the sender and $2 is the name of the recipient.
		If you use this with FEATURE(`local_procmail'), the FEATURE
		should be listed first.

		Of course there are other ways to solve this particular
		problem, e.g., a catch-all entry in a virtusertable.

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Scientific Research Center for Ecological Safety Russian Academy of Sciences