Re: Web mail system

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Pavel Epifanov wrote:

> From: Pavel Epifanov <pavel_e@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Web mail system
>
> Victor,
>
> Sorry, but would not agree with you.

It was not my opinion. In the quoted article it was said, that
communication channels are typically narrower than encryption power
of moderately cheap PII. Of course, 486 is another matter, but I'm afraid
there are other reasons to not use 486 as webmail system.

--
Victor Wagner			vitus@ice.ru
Chief Technical Officer		Office:7-(095)-748-53-88