Re: Web mail system

Victor,

Sorry, but would not agree with you.

One example: on 486 gateway I support the CPU load was about 90% only to
support PPTP to ADSL provider (link 1Mbit). We are happy that this provider has
finally removed PPTP!

Second: There are plenty of SSL hardware axcelerators specially for HTTPS
servers because regular Pentium100 CPU could handle more than 100 SSL
_negotiations_ per second which is not much for a middle size shopping web
site.

Pavel.