Re: 2.2_rev3 iso images

Victor,

Sorry but I tried to do it with ftpmirror. Not a fun at all :((

It is _much more_ simple (for me) to download one time per several months
several CDROM images than to keep a mirror on a disk with daily/weekly update.
And for image we always have checksum. How you are going to verify all packages
every time (from security point of view!) ?

--- Victor Wagner <vitus@ice.ru> wrote:
> > It is simple. You just need to have a friend with very fast I'net access
> and
> > CDWRITER under Windows :))) And you don't want to bother him to download
> > thousands files but several large ones.
>
> ÷ÏÏÂÝÅ-ÔÏ ÎÅÓËÏÌØËÏ ÔÙÓÑÞ ÆÁÊÌÏ× ÓÏ×ÅÒÛÅÎÎÏ ÎÉ Ë ÞÅÍÕ. ðÏÄÄÅÒÖËÁ ÍÉÒÒÏÒÁ
> × ÁËÔÕÁÌØÎÏÍ ÓÏÓÔÏÑÎÉÉ ÐÏÄÒÁÚÕÍÅ×ÁÅÔ download ÎÅÓËÏÌØËÉÈ ÄÅÓÑÔËÏ× ÆÁÊÌÏ×,
> ÎÅ ÂÏÌÅÅ, ÚÁ ÏÄÉÎ ÒÁÚ.

=====
Yours,
Pavel V. Epifanov.