Re: Russian dictionary for Ispell

This would be a wonderful addition to debian.  As a native english
speaker struggling to learn russian I would greatly value such a
contribution.  Please consider adding it if you have time - I would be
willing to test this, but I am working on other free software projects
already so I can't offer more than testing effort.

What is the Knizhnik dictionary?  Is that an online text or paper
text?  Is it free in the debian sense?

Thanks,
Derek

Pavel Epifanov <pavel_e@yahoo.com> writes:
[snip]
> Has somebody Russian dictionary for Ispell in .deb compiled for Potato ?
> I tried to find a way but it is not trivial.
[snip]
> Dictionary itself can be by Knizhnik.
[snip]